Fermented foods online – live raw fermented foods and raw kimchi
High quality raw fermented foods made with fresh ingredients and a lot of love. Helping you eat your veg and “go with your gut”
Quick links >>
Merry Krautmas 3-Jar Discount Bundle
Buy Classic White Cabbage Sauerkraut
Buy Red Cabbage Sauerkraut
Buy Yellow Cabbage Sauerkraut
Buy Purple Cabbage Sauerkraut
Buy HOT red Cabbage Sauerkraut
Our ferments are full of flavour & contain nothing but ingredients found in nature – raw vegetables, the odd fruit, herbs, spices and high quality salt.
We harness the power of Mother Nature, using the age old practice of “Wild” fermentation to bring you a product that tastes great and adds instant colour and flavour to any dish.
We believe that by consuming fermented foods, like raw kimchi, as part of a balanced diet, it is a great way to contribute to you daily quota of veg and can give you exposure to new flavours and vegetables that you may not have tried before.
We use beautifully fresh vegetables, fruit, herbs and spices, deliberately chosen for their unique nutritional characteristics, then ferment them the traditional way to encourage the growth of specific micro-organisms.
Additionally, our ferments are so versatile, quick and easy to use, that you can enjoy them with any meal or snack. We all know that we should eat more veggies. Well, this may be the quickest, easiest and tastiest way to do it. No washing, peeling or scrubbing required. Just open the jar and you’re ready to rock. You can buy or raw kimchi and other fermented foods in and around London, or simply order online via our online shop.
At Bottlebrush Ferments we are passionate about great tasting food and want to bring the age old art of fermentation to the masses – Ben & Hesh. Read why we are 5-Star at Trustpilot 95% rate us EXCELLENT and the other 5% GREAT !