We are always looking to partner with like-minded, health and food conscious businesses and are adding new stockists all the time.
So far we have teamed up with a local farmers market, independent retailers who support small, local, artisan producers and a cafe who are big on raw and plant based foods.
We have great relationships with the people we work with and love to learn their stories as to how and why they do what they do.
We believe these relationships can help change the food, health and retail industries for the better and generally make the world a nicer place.
Below is a list of markets, retailers and cafes where you can find our products being sold by the jar or as a part of their menu;
- Hot Cakes – https://hotcakes.ltd/landing/
- Yumbles – https://www.yumbles.com/bottlebrush-ferments.html
- Good60 – https://www.goodsixty.co.uk/retailers/london/564-bottlebrush-ferments/national?q=
- Arch 20, Spa Terminus. Apollo Business Park. St. James’s Rd. Bermondsey. SE16 4ET
- Taylors Of Maltby St. – Resident Green Grocer at Matby Street Market, every Saturday.
Piccadilly – 20 Glasshouse StreetLondonW1B 5AR
Clapham Junction – 305-311 Lavender HillLondonSW11 1LN
Fulham Broadway – 2-6 Fulham BroadwayLondonSW6 1AA
High Street Kensington – 63-97 Kensington High StreetLondonW8 5SE
Camden – 49 ParkwayLondonNW1 7PN
Richmond – 1-3 George StreetLondonTW9 1AB
Cafes/ Restaurants/ Eateries