We are always looking to partner with like-minded, health and food conscious businesses and are adding new stockists all the time.
So far we have teamed up with a local farmers market, independent retailers who support small, local, artisan producers and a cafe who are big on raw and plant based foods.
We have great relationships with the people we work with and love to learn their stories as to how and why they do what they do.
We believe these relationships can help change the food, health and retail industries for the better and generally make the world a nicer place.
Below is a list of markets, retailers and cafes where you can find our products being sold by the jar or as a part of their menu;
- Brixton Farmers Market – Brixton Station Road, Brixton. London, SW9 8PD – Sunday’s 9.30am – 2pm
- Notting Hill Farmers Market – 2nd & 4th Saturday’s of the month, 9am – 1pm – Car park behind Waterstones, Kensington Church Street, Kensington, London W11 3LQ
- Wimbledon Farmers Market – 1st, 3rd & 5th Saturday’s of the month, 9am – 1pm, Wimbledon Park Primary School, Havana Road, off Durnsford Road, London SW19 8EJ
- Franklins Farm Shop – 155 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich. London. SE22 8HX
- SMBS Food – 75 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich. London, SE22 8EP
- Guzzl Club – Brixton Village, Brixton. London.
- Four Boroughs Cafe – 10 Church Road, Crystal Palace, London. SE19 2E
- The Grocery Shop –52 -56 Kingsland Road London E2 8DP